Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale
- Title of goods does not pass to the customer until the invoice is paid in full.
- Normal credit terms are 30 days from the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed.
- Liability cannot be accepted for consequential loss incurred by the customer as a direct result of delayed or faulty product supplied by Amazon Services Ltd.
- Any discrepancies regarding this delivery, whether quantity, quality or date for delivery must be advised to Europa Fastenings no later than 3 days after receipt.
- Quantities quoted maybe subject to +/- 10% when supplied due to manufacturing processes.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Europa Fastenings, these terms and conditions shall override any terms and conditions stipulated or referred to by the customer.
- All prices are based upon all items on our quotation being ordered together.
- Force majeure' applies to all contracts undertaken between Amazon Services Ltd and it's customers
- Hydrogen embrittlement: Where the buyer requests that the goods are supplied with an electrolytic plated finish, the seller shall have no liability to the buyer in respect of damage caused to the goods by hydrogen embrittlement.
We do not supply any parts to any customers who make it known to us that our products will be used in a Safety critical application
We do not take any responsibility for customers or third parties using our product in a Safety Critical application without our full written permission
Terms & Conditions of Website Use
Your access to and use of www.europafastenings.co.uk (the “web site”) are subject exclusively and strictly to these Terms & Conditions of Use. These Terms & Conditions of Use are a legal agreement between us and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our web site and the services we offer.
europafastenings.co.uk ("we/us") reserve the rights to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the web site (or any part of it) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and/or
- Change these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time, and your continued use of the web site following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions of Use regularly for changes. If you do not agree with any change to the Terms & Conditions of Use you must immediately stop using the web site.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material on the web site, the web site design, structure and graphics and all software and source codes connected with the web site shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material contained within the web site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. You may only access, view, copy and/or print pages from the web site for the sole purpose of you evaluating whether to and/or placing an order with us. Any other use of the material within the web site is strictly prohibited.
All content included on this web site (including, without limitation, our trade marks, logos, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) is our property, or belongs to our affiliates and/or licensors, and as such is protected by international and UK copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Links to Other Web Sites
No mention of any organisation, company or individual, whether on these pages or on other web sites to which these pages are linked shall imply any approval or warranty by us as to the standing and capability of such organisations, companies or individuals.
- We take no responsibility for anything that might occur when you visit any other web site.
- When you click on a link you will leave this web site.
- We provide links to third parties only as a convenience to you.
All images, photographs, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on this web site are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the goods and services available. They will not form part of any contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in any contract with you to purchase any of the goods or services advertised or published on our web site.
Any prices displayed on this web site are in UK sterling, and are only valid and effective in the UK. The prices [exclude/include] VAT at 20%, and are subject to change if the applicable rate of VAT changes before your order is accepted.
Goods and Services
As per our standard terms and conditions, available on request.
You warrant, represent and undertake that:
- You will use the Web site only in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Use and only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner; and
- All information which you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to such information. You can e-mail any changes in your details to us at email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
The Web site and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation, term, condition or warranty being given in relation to the Web site and its contents including (but not limited to) implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
In addition, we exclude any representation or warranty that the information and/or facilities accessible via this web site are accurate, complete or current, or that this web site will be free of defects including, but not limited to, viruses or other harmful elements.
You assume all costs and risks arising as a result of its use of this web site.
We make no warranty that the Web site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free orthat defects will be corrected.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of material uploaded or transmitted through the Web site and have no liability of any sort (including for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
We will not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, for pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent representations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions of Use for: any economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation); or any special, consequential or indirect losses (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with your use of this web site.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use by you or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Web site including your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Each provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
The laws of your country may be different from English law and there may be additional legal requirements for you to use our web site or services. You must comply with all applicable local and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our web site and services and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our web site and services is legal.
Europa Fastenings, Unit 9C, Leaton Industrial Estate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 3AP, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1939 291199
+44 (0)1939 291299